Based on Clifton Talbert’s influential book, Who Owns the Ice House, this course enables participants to develop critical thinking skills that will enable them to identify and evaluate opportunities, manage risks, and learn from the results.
The overall objective is to empower learners by exposing them to entrepreneurial thinking while immersing them in real-world entrepreneurial experiences. Through this program we’ve trained individuals to think like entrepreneurs, and we also trained a number of certified trainers to lead the training for others.
Success is not about the money, it’s about the Mindset.
The Entrepreneurial Mindset Program is a powerful learning program designed to educate and engage participants in the fundamental aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset and the unlimited opportunities it can provide.
Built for rigor and relevance, this highly interactive program enables participants to learn directly from the first-hand experience of successful, “unlikely” entrepreneurs. The overall objective is to empower learners by exposing them to entrepreneurial thinking while immersing them in real-world entrepreneurial experiences.
- Make Strategic Choices
- See Problems as Opportunities
- Take Deliberate Action
An Entrepreneurial Mindset for a Healthy Business and Family
This spring, CNM Ingenuity will be offering a special EMP Course in collaboration with the Hispano Chamber of Commerce.
Sharpen your skills as an innovative, problem-solving business owner with the entrepreneurial mindset – a step-wise method of seeking answers and innovative thinking. Entrepreneurial mindset classes include: identifying the problem, choice, opportunity, action, brand, intentional community, persistence, wealth and knowledge. They are tailored to participant input, focusing on creative business development and sustainability while recognizing the challenges facing families of business owners.
Schedule: Cohort #1 – June 20, June 27, July 11, July 18, 6 – 8 p.m.
Cost: Thanks to a generous grant from the Albuquerque Community Foundation and the Cinco Amigos Fund, the $500 value tuition for this program is no cost to participants.
Those who complete this course will be able to:
- Develop critical thinking skills that will enable them to identify and evaluate opportunities, manage risks, and learn from the results.
- Understand the process that enables entrepreneurs with limited resources to transform an idea into a sustainable success.
- Understand and apply fundamental aspects of entrepreneurial thinking across disciplines and as a means of personal empowerment.
- Establish goals, identify resources, and determine the steps required to accomplish their goals.
- Identify and interact with local entrepreneurs within their own communities
Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify, check with us before you register! Participants can receive up to 75% of the course fee to attend the program, thanks to funding from the Albuquerque Community Foundation.
Funding is available for:
- Small businesses with 10 or fewer employees (at least 50% of employees must attend the training to qualify).
- Minority and/or women owned businesses.
Contact us to see if you qualify for financial assistance.
View All Programs >>