Facebook has announced a plan to train 1 million people across the U.S. by 2020 by ensuring business owners have the skills they need to grow their business and that job seekers have the tools they need to find good jobs.
This exciting, fast paced program is perfect for small business owners, marketing professionals in need of digital skills, and those seeking new workforce development/job skills.
Six courses will be offered in a four and one six-week online format, with a one week break in between each course. Additionally, we will have a face-to-face class to kick off the series, and a face-to-face meeting to celebrate the end of the series.
Classes & Schedule:
- Foundations and Strategy of Marketing – March 16 – April 10
- Marketing Content Strategy and Brandin – April 20 – May 15
- Marketing Analytics and Performance – May 25 – July 3
- Social Media Marketing – July 13 – August 7
- Search and Display Advertising – August 17 – September 11
- Email Marketing – September 21 – October 16
Application Deadline March 2nd
Price: $2995 for full series
New for the March 2020 Digital Marketing Series. You may qualify to take the Digital Marketing series at no charge if your employer meets these criteria:
- Incorporated as a for-profit or not-for-profit entity in NM
- Headquartered within the Albuquerque city limits
- A business with less than 500 employees
- Business has been located in Albuquerque for 1 year OR Business owner has been an Albuquerque resident for at least 1 year at any time prior to the time of training
This great opportunity is made possible through the collaboration between CNM Ingenuity and the City of Albuquerque. Job Training Albuquerque (JTA) is a workforce development program that provides opportunities for the local workforce to gain necessary skills in order to fill skill gaps and meet the workforce needs of existing and potential employers.
CNM Ingenuity is excited to have some of Albuquerque’s leading and most influential marketing professionals teaching this series, including:
Laura Hines – CNM Marketing Faculty – Laura Hines is a part-time instructor at Central New Mexico Community College in the School of Business & Information Technology (BIT). Laura holds a masters degree in Educational Leadership from the University of New Mexico where she found a passion for teaching within higher education. Laura’s professional experience includes business marketing, development and fundraising, and non-profit management.
Mark Gilboard – WESST Business Trainer/Consultant – Mark Gilboard – Mark teaches numerous training courses at WESST, including Marketing Essentials, and Social Marketing with Facebook and Instagram. Prior to his current role helping local Albuquerque small- and medium-sized businesses, Mark had 16+ years’ experience as a sales & marketing and advertising research professional with Nielsen Media Research (Nielsen TV Ratings) and Clear Channel Outdoor. He has taught numerous college courses in Media, and Communications through the years, at both CNM and UNM. He has a Master’s Degree in Communication from UNM and Bachelor’s Degrees in both Rhetoric and Spanish from Bates College, in Lewiston, Maine.
View All Programs >>