IGNITE 10-Week Program
The IGNITE 10-Week Program provides entrepreneurs with the business skills needed to move their companies forward, faster. The goal of the program is to provide training and support to entrepreneurs who are in the early stages of developing their business. This program engages the entrepreneur in determining the philosophical, legal, and practical structure for their business for future success in establishing goals, managing personal finance, and identifying basic financial business management for profitability.
This 10-week course takes place on Fridays and includes:
- classroom lecture with real-world examples
- guest speakers sharing successful business experience and expertise
- site visits
Participants will learn to understand the importance of marketing concepts, decision making, and branding strategies to communicate a business’s value proposition and positioning in the industry. Participants also receive one-on-one business coaching with experienced and local entrepreneurs, as well as access to industry-specific mentors that lead community engagement after the program is over.
The 10-week program includes eight full program days covering a variety of entrepreneurship curriculum:
- Day 1 – Entrepreneurship 101
- Day 2 – Business Value Proposition
- Day 3 – Perfecting Your Pitch
- Day 4 – Customer Validation & Marketing
- Day 5 – Income/Costs/Money
- Day 6 – Key Activities: Partners & Activities
- Day 7 – Key Activities: Resources & Relationships
- Day 8 – Business Model Canvas Revisited
- Day 9 – IGNITE Day Practice
- Day 10 – IGNITE DAY! Each company showcases their product or service and pitch their business to the community.
Spring 2019 Applications are now closed.
Please check back for our next cohort!
View All Programs >>