IGNITE 10-Week Program
The IGNITE 10-Week Program provides entrepreneurs with the business skills needed to move their companies forward, faster. The goal of the program is to provide training and support to entrepreneurs who are in the early stages of developing their business. This program engages the entrepreneur in determining the philosophical, legal, and practical structure for their business for future success in establishing goals, managing personal finance, and identifying basic financial business management for profitability.
This 10-week course takes place on Fridays and includes:
- classroom lecture with real-world examples
- guest speakers sharing successful business experience and expertise
- site visits
Participants will learn to understand the importance of marketing concepts, decision making, and branding strategies to communicate a business’s value proposition and positioning in the industry. Participants also receive one-on-one business coaching with experienced and local entrepreneurs, as well as access to industry-specific mentors that lead community engagement after the program is over.
The 10-week program includes eight full program days covering a variety of entrepreneurship curriculum:
- February 17: Application Deadline
- February 28: Participant Notification
- Week of March 2: One-on-one meetings with Program Facilitator
- March 6: Participant Confirmation
- March 12: Cohort Meet & Greet
- March 17: Week 1 – First Session | Creative Entrepreneurship 101
- March 24: Week 2 Session | Value Proposition & Business Modeling
- March 31: Week 3 Session | Identifying Your Customer
- April 7: Week 4 Session | Telling Your Story
- April 14: Week 5 Session | Infrastructure Building Part 1
- April 21: Week 6 Session | Infrastructure Building Part 2
- April 28: Week 7 Session | Scaling & Managing Production
- May 5: Week 8 Session | Developing Your Plan of Action (Business Canvas Revisited)
- May 12: Week 9 Session | IGNITE Day Practice
- May 19:Week 10 | IGNITE Makers’ Day + Fair! (Each maker showcases their product or service and presents their plan to the community)
We are part of CNM. Click here to learn more about courses in entrepreneurship offered through the School of Business Information and Technology at CNM.
Please visit this page again soon for updates to the next program start date.
View All Programs >>