IGNITE 10-Week Program
The IGNITE 10-Week Program provides entrepreneurs with the business skills needed to move their companies forward, faster. The goal of the program is to provide training and support to entrepreneurs who are in the early stages of developing their business. This program engages the entrepreneur in determining the philosophical, legal, and practical structure for their business for future success in establishing goals, managing personal finance, and identifying basic financial business management for profitability.
This 10-week course takes place on Fridays and includes:
- classroom lecture with real-world examples
- guest speakers sharing successful business experience and expertise
- site visits
Participants will learn to understand the importance of marketing concepts, decision making, and branding strategies to communicate a business’s value proposition and positioning in the industry. Participants also receive one-on-one business coaching with experienced and local entrepreneurs, as well as access to industry-specific mentors that lead community engagement after the program is over.
The 10-week program includes eight full program days covering a variety of entrepreneurship curriculum:
- Program Day #1: Creative Entrepreneurship 101
- Program Day #2 – Value Proposition & Business Modeling
- Program Day #3 – Identifying Your Customer
- Program Day #4 – Telling Your Story
- Program Day #5 – Infrastructure Building: Part 1 (Legal)
- Program Day #6 – Infrastructure Building: Part 2 (Financial)
- Program Day #7 – Scaling & Managing Production
- Program Day #8 – Developing Your Plan of Action
- Program Day #9 – IGNITE Day Practice
- Program Day #10 – IGNITE Day
We are part of CNM. Click here to learn more about courses in entrepreneurship offered through the School of Business Information and Technology at CNM.
Previous cohort participants
Please visit this page again soon for updates to the next program start date.
View All Programs >>