Class Type: Virtual, Instructor-led Online via Zoom
When: Monday, September 13 to Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Jump-start your sales career in this 7-week training with live instructors and personalized learning. This course is held online via Zoom and can position you for success in sales or as an entrepreneur.
You will learn the consultative sales process for problem-solving and persuasion. This program includes real-life work role-playing, extensive instruction in consultative and communication-building skills, and a focus on interviews, resumes and personal branding tools.
Up-to-date technology skills are vital for success in sales today. This course will also introduce you to state-of-the-art technology applications, including Salesforce and a sales engagement platform used by Fortune 500 companies.
You will walk away from this course ready to work in a sales career that aligns with your strengths. If you are an entrepreneur, this program is a great way to leverage skills that will help you build your businesses.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Problem-solving and persuasion prowess
- Consultation and communication skills
- The skills to prepare a strong resume, have a successful interview and brand yourself
- How to use sales engagement platforms used by Fortune 500 companies
Monday, Monday, September 13 to Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Class is held every Monday and Wednesday evening
5:30pm to 7:00pm MDT
Cost – $1,400
You may qualify to take the Improve Your Sales, Branding and Presentations series at no charge if your employer meets these criteria:
- Incorporated as a for-profit or not-for-profit entity in NM
- Headquartered within the Albuquerque city limits
- A business with less than 500 employees
- Business has been located in Albuquerque for 1 year OR Business owner has been an Albuquerque resident for at least 1 year at any time prior to the time of training
This great opportunity is made possible through the collaboration between CNM Ingenuity and the City of Albuquerque. Job Training Albuquerque (JTA) is a workforce development program that provides opportunities for the local workforce to gain necessary skills in order to fill skill gaps and meet the workforce needs of existing and potential employers.
Apply for this workforce development opportunity to be funded through Job Training Albuquerque (JTA) by applying here: https://jobtrainingabq.org/application/
Upon registration, participants will receive textbooks in the mail.
Registration closes 5 days before class starts to guarantee delivery of books in time for the class start.
Contact us for more information:
View All Programs >>