Real Estate Courses are offered for both those interested in entering the real estate field and for those who are looking for continuing education credits.
Real Estate Pre- Licensing Courses
The series is a 10-week program that will fully prepare you to take the NM Real Estate Broker’s License Exam.
- This is a 3 Course Series
- Real Estate Broker Basics – Online
- Real Estate Law – Online
- Real Estate Practice & Principles – Online
- You must complete all 3 courses to qualify to take the NM Real Estate Licensing Exam.
- We do not offer the Real Estate Exam. Please contact the NM Real Estate Commision to take the test.
- All courses take place at the Work Force Training center (Alameda & I-25).
- See Course registration for dates and details.
- Full Series Price: $809.00.
- $299 per class if you take them seperatly.
- At this time there is no payment plans or financial aid available for this class.
Real Estate Prep Series (Online) – Full Series*, Begins September 14, 2020
*Registering for all three classes together as a series gives you a 10% discount!
Real Estate Broker Basics (Online) – Single Course, begins September 14, 2020
Real Estate Law (Online) – Single Course, begins September 14, 2020
Real Estate Principles and Practices (Online) – Single Course, begins September 14, 2020
Continuing Education Courses:
Introduction to Property Management (Residential)
Tuesday, September 8th
Managing Single Family Homes
Tuesday, November 10th
9:00am – 4:00pm
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request more information about our Real Estate Courses:
View All Programs >>