Salesforce and CNM Ingenuity have partnered to offer a new Salesforce Administrator Career Certificate program to meet the fast-growing digital needs of employers and job seekers.
- Online series of three courses estimated at 10 hours per week for four weeks each.
- $2219 for full series – price includes Salesforce Administrator exam voucher
Series begins May 11, 2020. Each course is four weeks long, with series ending on July 31, 2020
HOW IS THIS COURSE DIFFERENT?
- Kickstart your journey into high-demand CRM and Salesforce careers and the diverse opportunities that follow
- Integrate foundational knowledge with technical skills to showcase to potential employers
- Learn technical digital skills using Business Process Automation, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Salesforce app integrations
- Project based learning experience that will guide you through the process of building a marketing plan for a company of your choice. Includes real-world digital marketing case studies and examples.
- Courses prepare student for the Salesforce Admin Exam and enrollment includes exam fee
- Includes strategies for finding jobs and updating your resume and LinkedIn
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE? WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Learn about business processes in sales, the sales cycle, and Salesforce as a customer relationship management (CRM) platform
- Explore job roles in the Salesforce ecosystem with a focus on Salesforce Administrator responsibilities associated with setting up and maintaining an organization’s Salesforce instance
- Develop a Salesforce administrator skill set, including instance configuration, customization, security, forecasting, data management, and other best practices
DEMAND FOR THIS SKILL IS GROWING SIGNIFICANTLY
- The job market demand for candidates with hands-on experience using Salesforce systems and demonstration of in-depth Salesforce knowledge is strong and growing
- Knowledge and skills related to Salesforce are broadly applicable in other business settings
- Students will be prepared to use Salesforce skills for jobs including: CRM/Salesforce Administrator, Sales Representative, Account Executive, and Sales Manager
STUDENTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Update and maintain data in a pre-configured Salesforce instance
- Build reports and dashboards for forecasting in sales
- Configure and customize a salesforce instance to meet a set of specifications for a sales team
- Manage and maintain databases in Salesforce
- Automate business processes using process builder
For more information, contact email@example.com
View All Programs >>