CNM Ingenuity is offering multiple trainings this fall to help educators and parents adapt to and excel in virtual learning environments.
Online Course Design and Instruction
This series is designed for online instructors, in K-12 and higher education, but can be adapted for corporate and organizational settings, to master best practices in online instruction. The certificate will support online instructors, independent of a specific learning platform.
Participants will learn:
- Best practices in developing online curriculum and assessment and creating a strong online learning community.
- Master effective use of technology and online communication tools.
- How to locate and evaluate appropriate content online
- How to cite resources in accordance with copyright and fair use regulations
- How to meet the needs of all learners by incorporating universal design techniques into online course environments.
Parents as Virtual Partners
Central New Mexico Community College and CNM Ingenuity will be offering a series of workshops to engage “Parents as Virtual Partners” this fall. We understand the myriad of parent challenges being faced right now,with almost one third of CNM students as parents of school-age children. We are also the major provider of early childhood and teacher education and training in New Mexico and do so in both English and Spanish.
Virtual K-12 Learning Environments
K-12 schools across New Mexico are incorporating virtual learning into their curriculum. Educators need to be able to make virtual learning accessible for all students, and to learn additional strategies for increasing student engagement in a virtual learning environment. Designed specifically for K-12 educators by CNM’s Education Department, this workshop will do just that.
View All Programs >>