The shift to fully online due to COVID-19 has left many college students and faculty anxious and uncertain. How can we continue to connect and learn in this new virtual environment? The CTL is sponsoring a workshop that helps to answer this question in a myriad of ways, by providing firsthand experience using digital tools and concrete strategies for engagement and interaction.
Designed by college education faculty in response to current educational contexts, this 3.5 interactive hour workshop models and teaches frameworks and tools that can be used to support access and student engagement in the synchronous remote learning environment. Faculty voice and classroom expertise are integrated throughout the training and it never loses sight of the student-teacher relationships that are essential now more than ever.
• Creating equitable virtual/online practices
• Social/emotional supports for students and instructors
• Strategies for increasing student engagement in a virtual learning environment
• Tools for online engagement (making videos, using Flipgrid and more)
• Structuring Collaborative Learning Virtually
There are no classes scheduled at this time
View All Programs >>