The only locally offered and targeted 35-hour training for experienced project managers who are pursuing the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification! This 4-day immersive bootcamp will fulfill the project management educational training requirement needed to apply to Project Management Institute (PMI)®! Please visit the PMI website for full eligibility requirements before registering. https://www.pmi.org/official-pmp-guide
This program is delivered by PMP® Certified Instructors with many years of PMP® certification training and industry experience. Learn from the Standard for Project Management: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide, 6th edition and how the knowledge areas and process groups drive success in all work environments.
The 6th Edition of the PMBOK features greater emphasis on the strategic and business knowledge aspects of project management and discusses the PMI Talent Triangle® and the skill sets organizations demand that make project managers more important than ever before!
In this program, you will receive:
- 35 hours of classroom instruction by certified instructors with Master’s degrees, industry and training experience;
- The 6th Edition PMBOK® Guide plus the Agile Practice Guide;
- All training materials, handouts, study aids;
- Access to the online practice test question bank;
- CNM Ingenuity, Inc. Certificate of Completion;
- Lunch is provided each day.
Schedule of Training Dates:
July 20-23, 2020; 8:00am to 5:00pm
October 19 -22, 2020; 8:00am to 5:00pm
You can also contact us to bring the PMP Exam Prep to your organization.
View All Programs >>